I enjoy the way I can be myself in my boat while sailing! Being a Team Singapore athlete is important to me because I'll be able to tap on the lessons an experience from many other athletes from different disciplines. One of my role models is Xu Li Jia - she battled many setbacks and injuries before winning the 2012 London Olympics.
- 2017 SEA Games, Women's Team Racing Dinghy Laser Radial - Silver
- 2017 DYR Laser 4.7 - 12th
- 2017 Hong Kong Raceweek - 4th
- 2016 Laser 4.7 Youth World Championships - 94th
- 2016 Warnemunder Woche - 16th
- 2016 Kieler Woche Laser 4.7 - 39th
Photo Credit: Singapore Sailing Federation