My love for this sport started because I find it to be a challenging sport & that every race has a carnival-like setting that makes it fun for all. I am proud to be a Team Singapore athlete because even though we are a small country, Singapore still have talented athletes and have the ability to produce and groom athletes who are able to compete at the international level.
If i was not an athlete, I would like to be paid go around eating and commenting on food; be a food critic.
- 2014 - Burabay ASTC Sprint Triathlon Premium Asian Cup & YOG Asian Qualifer – Qualified for YOG
- 2014 - SUBIC Bay ASTC Triathlon ASIAN Cup - 1st
- 2014 - Kingscliff (Australia) Triathlon (16-19 years old category) - 3rd
- 2014 - Metasprint Series Aquathlon (Open category) - 1st
- 2014 - Penrith ITU Triathlon Oceania YOG Qualifier (ITU Junior) - 25th / 42