Besides the usual stadium, swimming pool, and gym facilities, do you know that ActiveSG also has over 58 free-to-play fields all around Singapore?
These field facilities can be found at many primary school premises, and are under the Dual Use Scheme with the Ministry of Education.
East View Primary School field. Photo: Sport Singapore
While schools have prioritised use of the fields, they are open to members of the public from 3pm to 7pm on Saturdays and 9am to 7pm on Sundays.
At those timings, the fields are completely free to use and no booking is required! Planning programmes for the weekend with your friends? Think no more! Just grab your footballs or frisbees and just head down to the nearest field with your friends and have a blast working out!
There are just a few things that ActiveSG wants you to take note of, because the fields are shared property!
Find Out More ►
- Play responsibly
- Be mindful of people and neighbours living in the area
- Share the field for play with other users
- Clean up after you’re done and do not litter and leave a mess
- Do not damage the field
- Sports such as hockey or cricket are not allowed because of possible damage to surrounding school facilities
- Be kind to other users
- Most importantly, have fun!