About the Centre
Yishun ActiveSG Gym, formerly known as Yishun ClubFITT Gym, is a public gym operated by Sport Singapore.
Yishun Sport Centre, formerly known as Yishun Sport and Recreation Centre, can be looked upon as two separate satellite centres, with the Swimming Complex located approximately three bus stops away from the Sport Hall and Stadium. Yishun manage its facilities effectively, allowing it to deliver consistent service standards, and attract a good following for its gyms, and sports programmes.
Yishun Sport Centre will continue to serve the community in the North by offering a well managed facility while expanding its programme offerings to appeal to different segments of the market.
Free weights area
Safe Management Measures for ActiveSG Gyms
- Venue capacity of 50 pax at any one time.
- Extended gym operating hours is from 7am to 12.30am, except for Toa Payoh West CC Gym, Ang Mo Kio CC Gym and Enabling Village Gym which will close at 10pm.
- Booking required via ActiveSG app.
- Toilets are open. Users to observe safe distancing measures.
- No socialisation beyond activities.