About the Centre
Queenstown Swimming Complex is a public swimming complex operated by Sport Singapore. Queenstown Sport Centre, formerly known as Queenstown Sport and Recreation Centre, continues to attract a group of regulars which consist of locals and expatriates alike. Queenstown operates one of the two diving pools managed by Sport Singapore, and it has a unique architecture which gives the guest an elevated view of its surrounding. Visitors to Queenstown will no doubt experience a sense of nostalgia, with many older Singaporeans sharing fond memories of this iconic location.
Queenstown continue to serve its community while eagerly awaiting the next phase of development for a new chapter in its long heritage.
Safe Management Measures for Swimming pools
- Venue capacity of 50 pax at any one time.
- Only competition and training pools are open.
- Booking required via ActiveSG app / myactivesg.com.
- Temperature screening and access with SafeEntry. No entry to those with temperature of 38 degrees and above.
- Lane ropes for lap swimming.
- Lap swim for seniors only: 6.30am to 8.45am
- Lap swim for general public: 6.30pm to 9.30pm
- Organised classes: 9am to 6pm (Groups of 5 + 1 coach/instructor)
- There will be extended operating hours at Our Tampines Hub, Sengkang, Yio Chu Kang, Jurong Lake & Kallang Basin Swimming Pools, from 6.30pm to 12.30am to cater to lap swim for the general public.
- Toilets and changing rooms are open. There will be a queue system to access changing rooms. Swimmers are encouraged to wipe dry after swimming, and put on their attire without accessing changing rooms.
- No socialisation beyond activities.