About the Centre
Pasir Ris Swimming Complex is a public swimming complex managed by Sport Singapore.
Pasir Ris Sport Centre, formerly known as Paris Ris Sport and Recreation Centre, Sport Singapore’s newest addition to its family of sport centres, features a comprehensive range of sport facilities with a diverse retail mix to provide an all rounded experience for guests.
Pasir Ris Sport Centre has also been awarded BCA 1000th Green Mark award – Gold Plus is designed with environmentally friendly and energy-saving features such as a rainwater-harvesting system to irrigate surrounding plants, vertical ‘green’ walls and landscaping to reduce ambient heat gained, and photo-voltaic cells for energy generation.
1 Competition Pool
1 Teaching Pool
1 Catchment Pool
1 Fun Pool/ Wading Pool
Swimming pool wheelchair available
Safe Management Measures for Swimming pools
- Venue capacity of 50 pax at any one time.
- Only competition and training pools are open.
- Booking required via ActiveSG app / myactivesg.com.
- Temperature screening and access with SafeEntry. No entry to those with temperature of 38 degrees and above.
- Lane ropes for lap swimming.
- Lap swim for seniors only: 6.30am to 8.45am
- Lap swim for general public: 6.30pm to 9.30pm
- Organised classes: 9am to 6pm (Groups of 5 + 1 coach/instructor)
- There will be extended operating hours at Our Tampines Hub, Sengkang, Yio Chu Kang, Jurong Lake & Kallang Basin Swimming Pools, from 6.30pm to 12.30am to cater to lap swim for the general public.
- Toilets and changing rooms are open. There will be a queue system to access changing rooms. Swimmers are encouraged to wipe dry after swimming, and put on their attire without accessing changing rooms.
- No socialisation beyond activities.
The facility is closed for Ad-hoc maintenance from 14 April 2021.