About the Centre
Clementi Swimming Complex is a public swimming complex managed by Sport Singapore.
With a busy interchange and train station nearby, Clementi Sport Centre, formerly known as Clementi Sport and Recreation Centre, serves a mature estate with people of different ages, from kids, young adults, to the active seniors.
Clementi is the preferred venue for Ministry of Education's basketball championships and is training ground for our Singapore fencing team.
Though it is one of the oldest facility, Clementi has been able to re-invent itself through bringing amateur boxing to the masses to revive the interest of the working adults.
a. 1 Competition Pool
b. 1 Teaching Pool
c. 1 Wading Pool
d. Outdoor Cardio Gym Equipment
Safe Management Measures for Swimming pools
- Venue capacity of 50 pax at any one time.
- Only competition and training pools are open.
- Booking required via ActiveSG app / myactivesg.com.
- Temperature screening and access with SafeEntry. No entry to those with temperature of 38 degrees and above.
- Lane ropes for lap swimming.
- Lap swim for seniors only: 6.30am to 8.45am
- Lap swim for general public: 6.30pm to 9.30pm
- Organised classes: 9am to 6pm (Groups of 5 + 1 coach/instructor)
- There will be extended operating hours at Our Tampines Hub, Sengkang, Yio Chu Kang, Jurong Lake & Kallang Basin Swimming Pools, from 6.30pm to 12.30am to cater to lap swim for the general public.
- Toilets and changing rooms are open. There will be a queue system to access changing rooms. Swimmers are encouraged to wipe dry after swimming, and put on their attire without accessing changing rooms.
- No socialisation beyond activities.