About the Centre
Clementi Stadium is a public sport stadium operated by Sport Singapore.
With a busy interchange and train station nearby, Clementi Sport Centre, formerly known as Clementi Sport and Recreation Centre, serves a mature estate with people of different ages, from kids, young adults, to the active seniors. Clementi is the preferred venue for Ministry of Education's basketball championships and is training ground for our Singapore fencing team.
Though it is one of the oldest facility, Clementi has been able to re-invent itself through bringing amateur boxing to the masses to revive the interest of the working adults.
a. 1 Pitch
b. 8 Lane Running Track
c. 1 Fitness Corner
The field in the stadium is closed for maintenance every Thursday. However, the running track remains open for jogging.
Safe Management Measures for stadiums (including hockey pitches)
- Venue capacity of 50 pax at any one time.
- Operating hours from 7am to 9.30pm.
- No booking required.
- Queues will be dispersed, with users asked to return at non-peak times.
- Temperature screening and access with SafeEntry. No entry to those with temperature of 38 degrees and above.
- Exercise in groups of 5 permitted. For organised programmes/classes, one additional service provider (such as an instructor or a coach) is permissible.
- Toilets are open. Users to observe safe distancing measures.
- If there is more than one group sharing a space, the groups must not interact and must maintain a distance of 3m apart at all times.
- No socialisation beyond activities.