About the Centre
Bishan Stadium is a public sport stadium operated by Sport Singapore.
a. 1 8 Lane Running Track
b. 1 Field
c. 4 Long Jump Pits
d. 2 High Jump Pits
e. 1 Seating Gallery
f. 1 Portable Seating Gallery
Safe Management Measures for stadiums (including hockey pitches)
- Venue capacity of 50 pax at any one time.
- Operating hours from 7am to 9.30pm.
- No booking required.
- Queues will be dispersed, with users asked to return at non-peak times.
- Temperature screening and access with SafeEntry. No entry to those with temperature of 38 degrees and above.
- Exercise in groups of 5 permitted. For organised programmes/classes, one additional service provider (such as an instructor or a coach) is permissible.
- Toilets are open. Users to observe safe distancing measures.
- If there is more than one group sharing a space, the groups must not interact and must maintain a distance of 3m apart at all times.
- No socialisation beyond activities.
The facility is closed for Exclusive booking :
- 1 Nov 2020 - 12pm - 10pm
- 7 Nov 2020 - 12pm - 10pm
- 11 Nov 2020 - 12pm - 10pm
- 16 Nov 2020 - 12pm - 10pm
- 22 Nov 2020 - 12pm - 10pm
- 25 Nov 2020 - 12pm - 10pm
- 28 Nov 2020 - 12pm - 10pm