About the Centre
Ang Mo Kio Swimming Complex is a public swimming complex managed by Sport Singapore.
Background: Opened to the public on 24 May 1982.
a. 1 Competition Pool
b. 1 Teaching Pool
c. 1 Wading Pool
Safe Management Measures for Swimming pools
- Venue capacity of 50 pax at any one time.
- Only competition and training pools are open.
- Booking required via ActiveSG app / myactivesg.com.
- Temperature screening and access with SafeEntry. No entry to those with temperature of 38 degrees and above.
- Lane ropes for lap swimming.
- Lap swim for seniors only: 6.30am to 8.45am
- Lap swim for general public: 6.30pm to 9.30pm
- Organised classes: 9am to 6pm (Groups of 5 + 1 coach/instructor)
- There will be extended operating hours at Our Tampines Hub, Sengkang, Yio Chu Kang, Jurong Lake & Kallang Basin Swimming Pools, from 6.30pm to 12.30am to cater to lap swim for the general public.
- Toilets and changing rooms are open. There will be a queue system to access changing rooms. Swimmers are encouraged to wipe dry after swimming, and put on their attire without accessing changing rooms.
- No socialisation beyond activities.