Whenever I get back from an overseas trip or competition, the first thing I need to do is to catch up on my sleep! After that, and what I feel is really an ideal day for me, is to spend time with the people I love. This translates into my sport as well because their support, and the support I receive from Singapore as a whole, drives me to do better.
- 2017 SEA Games, 100m Hurdles - Bronze
- 2017 SEA Games, 4x100m Relay- National Record
- 2014 Thailand YOG AAQ, 100m Hurdles - Bronze & broke the National Youth Record
- 2014 China YOG, 100m Hurdles
- 2012 international Children Games, Relay - 3rd