I have a condition called cerebral palsy. I fell in love with this sport because it gave me a sense of freedom and speed that I have never felt before. I never dreamt that I would get the chance to represent the country in cycling, but having been given the opportunity, it is such an honour and a fulfilment of a dream.
- 2017 ASEAN Para Games, Men's 24.6KM Road Race (H1-H5) - Bronze
- 2017 National Para Cycling Road Race & Intl Invitational (H) - 3rd Placing
- 2017 National Road Championships & ITT (H)- 3rd Placing (12.4km)
- 2016 Seletar Aerospace Park Criterium 12km - Gold
- 2016 Singapore National Para Games 2.4km - Gold