Since 2016, SportCares, under the umbrella of ActiveSG, has been executing the recommendations of the Disability Sports Master Plan (DSMP) under the guidance of the Ministry of Culture, Community, and Youth (MCCY). The broad outcomes of the DSMP are:
- Expand access and opportunities for sports participation by PwDs
- Develop organisational and professional capabilities in disability sports
- Build public awareness of disability sports and strengthen affinity with our Team Singapore athlete
Read a summary of the Disability Sports Master Plan report
Our target audience include:
- Persons with physical disabilities
- Persons with intellectual disabilities
- Persons with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
We are constantly working to increase accessibility in our sports centres and to provide more sports opportunities for persons with disabilities and special needs to live better through sport.
We have moved. Please visit www.inclusivesport.sg to find out more about our latest offerings, or www.bit.ly/inclusivesportsg to sign up for our mailing list.