ActiveSG Hockey Academy provides opportunities for children and youth to learn the sport in a safe environment with well-designed programming. Besides learning about the technical skills relevant to the sport, the Academy also promotes values inculcation and discipline amongst participants.
ActiveSG Hockey Academy is offering passionate coaches the opportunity to join us as an Assistant Coach. Successful applicants will accumulate practical experience in a well-designed and monitored environment, while also growing and developing their capabilities.
Applicants should minimally possess the following:
- Minimum Level 1 Certification from Singapore Hockey Federation (or equivalent);
- National Registry of Coaches (NROC) Membership;
- Standard First Aid Certification, with AED & CPR;
- Values and Principles in Sport (VPS) Certification (or equivalent);
- Coaching Experience: Possess track records in coaching and nurturing children and youth
All interested applicants should submit soft copies of their curriculum vitae (CV) detailing their playing and coaching experiences, as well as all supporting documents and certificates to ActiveSG_Hockey_Academy@sport.gov.sg.
All applications will be evaluated, and successful applicants will be contacted.