ActiveSG Gymnastics Academy (AGA) provides opportunities to teach the
fundamentals of Gymnastics in a safe environment with well-designed programming to MOE schools and their students. In the School Sports Partnership (SSP), we aim to introduce, promote and encourage gymnastics
We are now offering passionate and qualified organisations and individuals the opportunities to join us to coach in the School Sports Partnership programme
Coaches should minimally possess the following:
- Fundamental Gymnastics Coach Certification
- Intermediate Gymnastics Coaching Course or related (good to have)
- Valid National Registry of Coaches (NROC) Membership
- Register with MOE-IRS
- Gymnastics coaching experience with young children and
- Possess track record to have coaching experience with the schools/MOE
Successful applicants will be remunerated according to the AGA's guidelines and will be required to:
- Deliver and conduct AGA programmes to School Sports Partnership programme
- To introduce, promote and encourage participation in Fundamental Gymnastics Sessions to MOE schools and their students
- The appointed organisation and its coaches are to provide:
- Appropriate lessons plans for the programme
- Logistics and equipment for the programme
- Primarily the sessions will be conducted in designated primary and/or secondary schools specified in writing by SportSG from time to time.
- The appointed coaches are to adhere to schools’ Expectations of Instructors’ as provided by the MOE schools
- Engage key stakeholders of AGA:
- Work with SportSG and the relevant stakeholder(s) to develop plans for AGA. This may include attending pre-event/work meeting as required.
- Maintain good, open, and regular communication with other stakeholders involved such as schools teachers.
All interested applicants should submit soft copies of their curriculum vitae (CV) detailing their coaching experiences and a detailed lesson plan, as well as all the supporting documents & certificates to ActiveSG_Gymnastics_Academy@sport.gov.sg
All submissions will be evaluated and shortlisted applicants will be contacted thereafter for an interview and a coach assessment.