ActiveSG Gymnastics Academy (AGA) provides opportunities for young children to learn the
fundamentals of Gymnastics in a safe environment with well-designed programming. In our
outreach programmes, we aim to introduce, promote and encourage gymnastics
We are now offering passionate and qualified organisations the opportunities to join us in
this outreach programmes to the schools/communities. Minimum 2 coaches per team is
required. Coaches should minimally possess the following:
- Fundamental Gymnastics Coach Certification
- Intermediate Gymnastics Coaching Course (good to have)
- Valid National Registry of Coaches (NROC) Membership
- Register with MOE-IRS
- Gymnastics coaching experience with young children and
- Possess track record to have coaching experience with the schools/MOE
Successful applicants will be paid at the rate of $90 per hour and will be required to:
- Deliver and conduct AGA programmes outreach efforts, including but not limited to School Programmes, Clinic/Workshops/Try-outs, School Holiday Programmes
- To introduce, promote and encourage participation in Fundamental Gymnastics Sessions for young children
- The appointed organisation and its coaches are to provide:
- Appropriate lessons plans for the programme
- Logistics and equipment for the programme
- Primarily the sessions will be conducted in designated primary schools / Sport Centres as assigned / specified in writing by SportSG from time to time.
- The appointed coaches are to adhere to schools’ Expectations of Instructors’ as provided by the MOE schools
- Engage key stakeholders of AGA:
- Work with SportSG and the relevant stakeholder(s) to develop plans for AGA including outreach of participants. This may include attending pre-event/work meeting as required.
- Maintain good, open, and regular communication with other stakeholders involved such as schools teachers.
All interested applicants should submit soft copies of their curriculum vitae (CV) detailing their coaching experiences and a detailed lesson plan, as well as all the supporting documents & certificates to ActiveSG_Gymnastics_Academy@sport.gov.sg
All submissions will be evaluated and shortlisted applicants will be contacted thereafter for an interview.