About the Centre
Yishun swimming complex is a public swimming complex managed by Sport Singapore.
Yishun Sport Centre, formerly known as Yishun Sport and Recreation Centre, can be looked upon as two separate satellite centres, with the Swimming Complex located approximately three bus stops away from the Sport Hall and Stadium. Yishun manage its facilities effectively, allowing it to deliver consistent service standards, and attract a good following for its gyms, and sports programmes.
Yishun Sport Centre will continue to serve the community in the North by offering a well managed facility while expanding its programme offerings to appeal to different segments of the market.
1 competition pool
1 teaching pool
1 wading pool
Safe Management Measures for Swimming pools
- Venue capacity of 50 pax at any one time.
- Only competition and training pools are open.
- Booking required via ActiveSG app / myactivesg.com.
- Temperature screening and access with SafeEntry. No entry to those with temperature of 38 degrees and above.
- Lane ropes for lap swimming.
- Lap swim for seniors only: 6.30am to 8.45am
- Lap swim for general public: 6.30pm to 9.30pm
- Organised classes: 9am to 6pm (Groups of 5 + 1 coach/instructor)
- There will be extended operating hours at Our Tampines Hub, Sengkang, Yio Chu Kang, Jurong Lake & Kallang Basin Swimming Pools, from 6.30pm to 12.30am to cater to lap swim for the general public.
- Toilets and changing rooms are open. There will be a queue system to access changing rooms. Swimmers are encouraged to wipe dry after swimming, and put on their attire without accessing changing rooms.
- No socialisation beyond activities.