About the Centre
Yishun stadium is a public sport stadium operated by Sport Singapore.
Yishun Sport Centre, formerly known as Yishun Sport and Recreation Centre, can be looked upon as two separate satellite centres, with the Swimming Complex located approximately three bus stops away from the Sport Hall and Stadium. Yishun manage its facilities effectively, allowing it to deliver consistent service standards, and attract a good following for its gyms, and sports programmes.
Yishun Sport Centre will continue to serve the community in the North by offering a well managed facility while expanding its programme offerings to appeal to different segments of the market.
8-lane running track
2 sand pits for long jump
shot put throwing area outside the stadium
Safe Management Measures for stadiums (including hockey pitches)
- Venue capacity of 50 pax at any one time.
- Operating hours from 7am to 9.30pm.
- No booking required.
- Queues will be dispersed, with users asked to return at non-peak times.
- Temperature screening and access with SafeEntry. No entry to those with temperature of 38 degrees and above.
- Exercise in groups of 5 permitted. For organised programmes/classes, one additional service provider (such as an instructor or a coach) is permissible.
- Toilets are open. Users to observe safe distancing measures.
- If there is more than one group sharing a space, the groups must not interact and must maintain a distance of 3m apart at all times.
- No socialisation beyond activities.