About the Centre
Woodlands stadium is a public sport stadium operated by Sport Singapore.
Woodlands Sport Centre, formerly known as Woodlands Sport and Recreation Centre, operates
in a mature estate, serving its community with its well managed and upgraded facilities. It has
attracted a sizable following among the residents in the community, and is able to tap on the
Woodlands regional centre to offer it an alternative segment for further growth.
Facility Information: 1 football pitch, 8 running tracks and 1 fitness corner
Safe Management Measures for stadiums (including hockey pitches)
- Venue capacity of 50 pax at any one time.
- Operating hours from 7am to 9.30pm.
- No booking required.
- Queues will be dispersed, with users asked to return at non-peak times.
- Temperature screening and access with SafeEntry. No entry to those with temperature of 38 degrees and above.
- Exercise in groups of 5 permitted. For organised programmes/classes, one additional service provider (such as an instructor or a coach) is permissible.
- Toilets are open. Users to observe safe distancing measures.
- If there is more than one group sharing a space, the groups must not interact and must maintain a distance of 3m apart at all times.
- No socialisation beyond activities.