About the Centre
Tampines Swimming Complex has been relocated to Our Tampines Hub Level 6.
Tampines has undergone significant upgrades for its swimming complex, and continues to provide value for money recreational activities for its community. Looking ahead, its current positioning will favour it to tap into the emerging trend of lifestyle services.
- Sheltered pool available, swimming pool wheelchair available
The competition pool will be closed on 17 September 2020 from 4am to 6.30pm.
Safe Management Measures for Swimming pools
- Venue capacity of 50 pax at any one time.
- Only competition and training pools are open.
- Booking required via ActiveSG app / myactivesg.com.
- Temperature screening and access with SafeEntry. No entry to those with temperature of 38 degrees and above.
- Lane ropes for lap swimming.
- Lap swim for seniors only: 6.30am to 8.45am
- Lap swim for general public: 6.30pm to 9.30pm
- Organised classes: 9am to 6pm (Groups of 5 + 1 coach/instructor)
- There will be extended operating hours at Our Tampines Hub, Sengkang, Yio Chu Kang, Jurong Lake & Kallang Basin Swimming Pools, from 6.30pm to 12.30am to cater to lap swim for the general public.
- Toilets and changing rooms are open. There will be a queue system to access changing rooms. Swimmers are encouraged to wipe dry after swimming, and put on their attire without accessing changing rooms.
- No socialisation beyond activities.