About the Centre
Tampines ActiveSG Gym, formerly known as Tampines ClubFITT Gym, is a public gym operated by Sport Singapore.
Tampines Sport Centre, formerly known as Tampines Sport and Recreation Centre, is located just across the Tampines regional centre, and boasts one of the biggest ActiveSG gyms. Its location allows it to appeal to both the residents and tertiary students within the estate, and also the working adults from the regional centre.
Tampines has undergone significant upgrades for its swimming complex, and continues to provide value for money recreational activities for its community. Looking ahead, its current positioning will favour it to tap into the emerging trend of lifestyle services.
Safe Management Measures for ActiveSG Gyms
- Venue capacity of 50 pax at any one time.
- Extended gym operating hours is from 7am to 12.30am, except for Toa Payoh West CC Gym, Ang Mo Kio CC Gym and Enabling Village Gym which will close at 10pm.
- Booking required via ActiveSG app.
- Toilets are open. Users to observe safe distancing measures.
- No socialisation beyond activities.