About the Centre
Silver Circle Gym is a public gym and a rehab center that is managed by Sport Singapore.
Silver Circle Dance Studio is located inside the gym. Various programmes and classes are available at the gym dance studio.
Dance Studio - existing Learn-to-Play programmes (2017)
- Gentle Yoga 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- Piloxing 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- Pilates 11.30am to 12.30pm
Dance Studio - Upcoming classes (2017)
- Zumba - starting from 25/8 to 20/10, 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- Salsation - starting from 24/9 to 12/11, 9am to 10am
- Pilates - starting from 5/10 to 28/12, 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- Gentle Yoga - starting from 12/6, 8.30pm to 9.30pm
- KpoX Fitness - starting from 4/9 to 23/10, 8.30pm-9.30pm
Safe Management Measures for ActiveSG Gyms
- Venue capacity of 50 pax at any one time.
- Extended gym operating hours is from 7am to 12.30am, except for Toa Payoh West CC Gym, Ang Mo Kio CC Gym and Enabling Village Gym which will close at 10pm.
- Booking required via ActiveSG app.
- Toilets are open. Users to observe safe distancing measures.
- No socialisation beyond activities.