About the Centre
Jurong west stadium is a public sport stadium managed by Sport Singapore.
As the 3rd integrated facility with pool features, Jurong West Sport Centre, formerly known as Jurong West Sport
and Recreation Centre, has raised the benchmark for all swimming pools in 2006. With close proximity to the
Pioneer MRT station, it has been able to position itself to be a sport and leisure venue.
More than just being a choice venue for sports activities, Jurong West Sport Centre offers a range of food and
beverage outlets with ample sheltered parking lots.
New facility (Dual Use Track):
Lane 1-4 (Running)
Lane 5-8 (Cycling/Inline Skate)
The stadium will be closed for maintenance on 2 Oct 2020 7:00 am to 5:00pm.
Safe Management Measures for stadiums (including hockey pitches)
- Venue capacity of 50 pax at any one time.
- Operating hours from 7am to 9.30pm.
- No booking required.
- Queues will be dispersed, with users asked to return at non-peak times.
- Temperature screening and access with SafeEntry. No entry to those with temperature of 38 degrees and above.
- Exercise in groups of 5 permitted. For organised programmes/classes, one additional service provider (such as an instructor or a coach) is permissible.
- Toilets are open. Users to observe safe distancing measures.
- If there is more than one group sharing a space, the groups must not interact and must maintain a distance of 3m apart at all times.
- No socialisation beyond activities.