About the Centre
Jurong East Stadium is a public stadium managed by Sport Singapore.
Being the first one-stop integrated centre, Jurong East Sports Centre, formerly known as Jurong East Sport and Recreation Centre, marks a milestone in Sport Singapore’s facilities development when it opened in 2000. It was the first pool to offer a lazy river, wave pool and fun slides to the masses at an affordable rate.
With its other facilities like air-conditioned sport hall, stadium, fitness gym, Jurong East Sport Centre prides itself as a preferred venue for community events, tournaments and a leisure day out for all.
1 Jogging Track
Safe Management Measures for stadiums (including hockey pitches)
- Venue capacity of 50 pax at any one time.
- Operating hours from 7am to 9.30pm.
- No booking required.
- Queues will be dispersed, with users asked to return at non-peak times.
- Temperature screening and access with SafeEntry. No entry to those with temperature of 38 degrees and above.
- Exercise in groups of 5 permitted. For organised programmes/classes, one additional service provider (such as an instructor or a coach) is permissible.
- Toilets are open. Users to observe safe distancing measures.
- If there is more than one group sharing a space, the groups must not interact and must maintain a distance of 3m apart at all times.
- No socialisation beyond activities.