About the Centre
Bukit Gombak Stadium is a public sports stadium operated by Sport Singapore. It is located next to the Bukit Gombak Sport Centre.
Bukit Gombak Sport Centre is strategically located beside the Bukit Gombak MRT, and next to the scenic Little Guilin Park. With a good mix of young and old residents, the SRC has built a steady take up rate for her Learn-to-Play programmes and for the use of the stadium and gym.
Bukit Gombak Sport Centre is a public sport stadium operated by Sport Singapore.
Bukit Gombak Stadium will not be opened for public use on the following dates:
- Every Wednesday 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Every Thursday 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Every Saturday 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Every Saturday 7:00am - 10:30am
- Every Sunday 7:00am- 11:30am
- Every Sunday 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Safe Management Measures for stadiums (including hockey pitches)
- Venue capacity of 50 pax at any one time.
- Operating hours from 7am to 9.30pm.
- No booking required.
- Queues will be dispersed, with users asked to return at non-peak times.
- Temperature screening and access with SafeEntry. No entry to those with temperature of 38 degrees and above.
- Exercise in groups of 5 permitted. For organised programmes/classes, one additional service provider (such as an instructor or a coach) is permissible.
- Toilets are open. Users to observe safe distancing measures.
- If there is more than one group sharing a space, the groups must not interact and must maintain a distance of 3m apart at all times.
- No socialisation beyond activities.