Following the announcement by Multi-Ministry Taskforce on 20 July 2021, the following measures will take effect at all ActiveSG Sport Centres and Dual-Use Scheme (DUS) sport facilities.
From 22 July to 18 August 2021
Gyms will be closed.
|ActiveSG Dance Studios
Dance studios will be closed.
All studio-based programmes will be suspended.
|ActiveSG Indoor Facilities
ActiveSG indoor facilities (e.g. Badminton, Table Tennis, Squash etc) will be closed.
|ActiveSG Swimming Complexes
Swimming pools will remain open for public lap swimming with the following operating hours:
6.30am – 8.45am
9.00am – 3.00pm (Subject to the resumption of MOE SwimSafer programme)
6.15pm – 9.45pm
6.30am – 8.45am,
6.15pm – 9.45pm
Closed till further notice:
- Wading pools
- Play pools
- Water slides
- Wave pools
- Lazy rivers
Masks must be donned at all times, except when inside the pool.
Stadiums will remain open from 7.00am to 9.30pm.
Seating gallery will be reserved for organised programmes only, in groups of 2 pax, up to a maximum capacity of 30 pax from 7am to 10pm. No intermingling of groups is allowed.
|Dual-Use Scheme (DUS) School Facilities
In view of the heightened restrictions imposed from 22 July to 18 August 2021 on strenuous or high intensity indoor sports and reduced group sizes for physical activities, SportSG will not be accepting public bookings for DUS facilities from 24 July 2021 (Saturday).
All group sport activities will be limited to no more than 2 participants. .
||Safe Management Measures (SMM)
|ActiveSG Indoor Facilities
- Sports Halls will be closed. Badminton and table tennis facilities will not be available.
- Squash facilities will be closed.
- For Organised Programmes/Classes:
Maximum of 2 participants per group. An additional service provider (such as instructor or a coach) is permissible. Multiple groups of 2 remain allowable up to 30 pax, subject to venue capacity limit. Each instructor is allowed to train up to a maximum of 2 groups of 2 pax indoors.
Only programmes that offer low intensity physical activities, sport and exercises, where all participants and instructors are wearing masks at all times, will be allowed.
Groups can share the space but must maintain 2m distancing between individuals and 3m distancing between groups.
|ActiveSG Outdoor Facilities
- Venue capacity of up to 50 pax per facility at any one time
- Booking required via ActiveSG app
- For Tennis, Petanque and Lawn Bowls:
Maximum of 2 pax (inclusive of coach) per court
- For Team Sports (e.g. Futsal, Netball, Volleyball):
Maximum of 2 pax (inclusive of coach) per half court, to maintain a distance of 3m between groups
- For Organised Outdoor Programmes/Classes at ActiveSG Stadium Gallery & ActiveSG Outdoor Space:
Multiple groups of 2 pax remain allowable up to 30 pax, subject to venue capacity, whichever is lower. High intensity activities are allowed, and participants can perform the activities without a mask, in groups of maximum 2 pax. Bookings can be made by registered instructors via ActiveSG app/ website.
Groups can share the court/space but must maintain 2m distancing between individuals and 3m distancing between groups.
No intermingling between different courts and groups.
Please refer to the Facilities Closure page for updated information.
SAFE MANAGEMENT MEASURES AT ACTIVESG AND DUS SPORT FACILITIES
Please adhere to the following rules at all our indoor sport facilities:
- Download the Trace Together app or bring along the Trace Together token for scanning of SafeEntry
- Hirers who book the facilities must be present in person and must produce the receipt and proof of identity upon request
- It is mandatory for the hirer of the respective court to be present during the time of play, and to be part of the group of players on court
- Hirers are responsible to ensure there is no intermingling between different courts/tables/spaces and groups
- Physical distancing of at least 2 metres between participants when exercising and 3 metres between different groups should be followed strictly at all times
- Mask should be worn unless engaging in strenuous exercise
- Players will be issued with coloured wristband tagged to your respective court booking. All players must wear the wristband at all times for identification purposes.
- Players can only play amongst those wearing the same colour wristbands
- No socialisation beyond sport activities
- Bookings are non-transferrable
Refer to latest SMM FAQs
ActiveSG staff and Safe Distancing Ambassadors will conduct verification checks before players are issued coloured wristbands prior to entering the facility. There will be no refunds for bookings where players fail to comply with the rules.
|TraceTogether-only SafeEntry (TT-only SE)
From 17 May 2021 onwards, all visitors may only enter all ActiveSG and ActiveSG-managed facilities (including DUS facilities) using the TraceTogether (TT) token or TT mobile app.
Find out more about TT-only SE.
SportSG takes any violation of Safe Management Measures very seriously. SportSG will take action against individuals who breach any of the Safe Management Measures, including barring them from the use of ActiveSG facilities.
We must continue to remain vigilant and observe the necessary safe distancing measures. Together, we can minimise the risk of community transmission and protect ourselves and our loved ones.
For any queries, please write in to us or call 1800-344-1177 during office hours (Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am to 6.00pm).
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
You may refer to Tightening of Safe Management Measures For Sport and Physical Exercise & Activity Under Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) (22 July To 18 August 2021) for more details..