Following the announcement by Multi-Ministry Taskforce on 14 May, the following measures will take effect at all ActiveSG Sport Centres from 16 May to 13 June 2021:
||Gyms and Stay Active Run treadmills will be closed.
|ActiveSG Indoor Facilities
||Sports Halls will be closed.
Squash facilities will be closed.
|ActiveSG Dance Studios
Dance studios will be closed.
Only programmes that offer low-intensity physical activities, sport and exercises, where all participants and instructors are wearing masks at all times, will be allowed.
|ActiveSG Swimming Complexes
Swimming pools will remain open for public lap swimming with the following operating hours:
6:30am – 12pm,
6:15pm – 9:45pm
6:30am – 8:45am,
6:15pm – 9:45pm
All wading pools and play pools will be closed.
All feature pool amenities, which includes water slides, wave pools, lazy rivers and Jacuzzis, are currently closed till further notice.
All visitors must wear masks unless inside the pool.
||Stadiums will remain open.
Seating gallery will be reserved for approved organised programmes only, in groups of 2pax, up to a maximum capacity of 30 pax.
Please refer to the Facilities Closure page for updated information.
All group sport activities will be limited to no more than 2 participants.
Please refer here for FAQs on Further Stricter Safe Management Measures for Sport and Physical Exercise & Activity
||Safe Management Measures (SMM)
|ActiveSG Indoor Facilities
- For Organised Programmes/Classes: Maximum of 2 participants per group. An additional service provider (such as instructor or a coach) is permissible. Multiple groups of 2 remain allowable up to 30 pax, subject to venue capacity limit.
Only approved programmes that offer low intensity physical activities, sport and exercises, where all participants and instructors are wearing masks at all times, will be allowed.
Groups can share the space but must maintain 2m distancing between individuals and 3m distancing between groups.
|Active SG Outdoor Facilities
- For Tennis, Petanque and Lawn Bowls:
Maximum of 2 persons which may be made up of 2 players or 1 player and 1 instructor/coach per court
- For Team Sports (e.g. Futsal, Netball, Volleyball, Basketball):
Maximum of 2 persons which may be made up of 2 players or 1 player and 1 instructor/coach per half court, and to remain 3m between groups.
- For Organised Outdoor Programmes/Classes at ActiveSG Stadium Gallery:
Multiple groups of 2 remain allowable up to 30 pax, subject to venue capacity limit. High intensity activities are allowed and participants can do the activities without a mask.
Groups can share the court/space but must maintain 2m distancing between individuals and 3m distancing between groups.
|Dual-Use Scheme (DUS) School Facilities
In alignment with the Multi-Ministry Taskforce (MTF)’s announcement on the tightened measures for Phase 2 (Heightened Alert), MOE and SportSG will implement the following changes to DUS arrangements, with effect from 16 May to 13 June 2021:
- Public booking of DUS Indoor Sports Halls (ISHs) for strenuous individual and group indoor sports and exercise activities (e.g. badminton, basketball, floorball, netball, volleyball) will not be allowed.
- Public booking of DUS Chargeable Fields for activities involving more than 2 persons per group will not be allowed.
SportSG will cancel existing bookings of DUS facilities (made for 16 May to 13 June 2021) and will refund the booking fees to the affected hirers.
- MOE and SportSG will continue to review the DUS arrangements as the COVID-19 situation evolves.
Rules for ActiveSG Facility Booking
Please adhere to the following rules at all our indoor sport facilities:
- Download the Trace Together app or bring along the Trace Together token for scanning of SafeEntry
- Hirers who book the facilities must be present in person and must produce the receipt and proof of identity upon request
- It is mandatory for the hirer of the respective court to be present during the time of play, and to be part of the group of players on court
- Hirers are responsible to ensure there is no cross-mixing or cross-playing between courts/spaces
- Physical distancing of at least 2 metres between participants when exercising and 3 metres between different groups should be followed strictly at all times
- Mask should be worn unless engaging in strenuous exercise
- Players will be issued with coloured wristband tagged to your respective court booking. All players must wear the wristband at all times for identification purposes.
- Players can only play amongst those wearing the same colour wristbands
- Bookings are non-transferrable
ActiveSG staff and Safe Distancing Ambassadors will conduct verification checks before players are issued coloured wristbands prior to entering the facility. There will be no refunds for bookings where players fail to comply with the rules.
|TraceTogether-only SafeEntry (TT-only SE) implemented at all ActiveSG and ActiveSG-managed facilities (including DUS facilities)
||From 17 May 2021 onwards, all visitors may only enter ActiveSG sport centres using the TraceTogether (TT) token or TT mobile app.
Find out more about TT-only SE.
SportSG takes any violation of Safe Management Measures very seriously. SportSG will take action against individuals who breach any of the Safe Management Measures, including barring them from the use of ActiveSG facilities.
We must continue to remain vigilant and observe the necessary safe distancing measures. Together, we can minimise the risk of community transmission and protect ourselves and our loved ones.
For any queries, please write in to us or call 1800-344-1177 during office hours (Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am to 6.00pm).
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
You may refer to SportSG | Further Stricter Safe Management Measures For Sport And Physical Exercise & Activity (16 May To 13 June 2021) (sportsingapore.gov.sg) for more details..