Starting 20 May 2021, registered instructors will be allowed to conduct large classes at allocated spaces within ActiveSG facilities. The class capacity is capped at 30 persons (pax).
HOW TO REGISTER AS AN INSTRUCTOR
- Instructors will need to be registered under a framework which is jointly administered by Sport Singapore and agency partners, before the classes can take place.
- Registration can be done online and a response will be given within three working days. Registered instructors must keep a digital/physical copy of the email as proof of successful registration, which may be requested by Enforcement Officers or Safe Distancing Ambassadors during random checks.
- Successfully registered instructors will be eligible to book the allocated spaces. Registered instructors, as well as their participants, must follow the stipulated Safe Management Measures and any other conditions stipulated by ActiveSG.
HOW TO BOOK AN ALLOCATED SPACE IN ACTIVESG
- Registered instructors can book the spaces in ActiveSG facilities on our website or via the ActiveSG app from 20 May 2021 onwards.
- You will have to first register as an ActiveSG member before you can book the facilities.
- Search for your preferred space under the ‘Facilities’ tab. Enter keyword: Organised Programmes. The list of available spaces is provided below. View Slot Booking Guide (PDF).
- Select your desired timeslot and make payment.
Book Online ►
|Duration of slot:
Instructors will only have to pay a deposit fee of $45 for utilisation of the facility. Upon completion of the programme, the deposit amount would be refunded to their ActiveSG e-Wallets.
There will be no refund for those who fail to show up.
||Multiple groups of 5 remain allowable up to 30 participants or the capacity limit of the venue, whichever is lower.
||Each instructor can book only one slot per day.
TYPES OF ALLOCATED SPACES
|Type of Spaces
|Stadium Gallery (Outdoor)
||Approved high intensity programmes are allowed and participants can do the activities with masks off.
RULES FOR ACTIVESG FACILITIES BOOKING
Please adhere to the following rules at all ActiveSG sport facilities:
- Download the Trace Together app or bring along the Trace Together token for scanning of SafeEntry.
- Hirers who book the facilities must be present in person and must produce the receipt and proof of identity upon request.
- Maximum of 5 participants per group.
- Multiple groups of 5 are allowable up to 30 pax, subject to venue capacity limit. The instructor is considered as part of the 30 pax.
- Hirers are responsible to ensure there is no intermingling between groups.
- Physical distancing of at least 2 metres between participants when exercising and 3 metres between different groups should be followed strictly at all times.
- Masks should be worn unless engaging in strenuous exercise.
- Bookings are non-transferrable.
LIST OF ACTIVESG ALLOCATED SPACES
|Stadium Gallery (Outdoor)
- Bedok Stadium
- Bukit Gombak Stadium
- Clementi Stadium
- Hougang Stadium
- Jurong West Stadium
- Queenstown Stadium
- Serangoon Stadium
- Toa Payoh Stadium
- Woodlands Stadium
- Yio Chu Kang Stadium
- Yishun Stadium
Sheltered space with seating stairs
Max capacity: 30pax including instructor
(*Except Hougang Stadium which have capacity: 15pax including instructor)
You may refer to (Updated 18 June 2021) Calibrated Easing of Safe Management Measures for Sport and Physical Exercise & Activity From 14 June 2021 for more information.
If you need any further assistance on booking, please write in to us here.