Following the announcement by Multi-Ministry Taskforce on 22 April 2022 and the stepping-down of DORSCON level from orange to yellow, the following measures will take effect at all ActiveSG Sport Centres and Dual-Use Scheme (DUS) sport facilities from 26 April 2022 onwards.
Mask wearing will continue to be required for indoor settings (unless engaging in strenuous exercise) but will be optional in outdoor settings.
- Safe distancing will no longer be required between individuals or between groups, regardless of settings i.e. indoor/outdoor, masked/unmasked.
- There will no longer be a group size limit, meaning that individuals will not be required to keep to a group of 10 persons for sport activities, but subjected to the prevailing fire safety and room/venue capacity requirements.
- Vaccination-Differentiated SMMs (VDS) no longer applies for indoor sport facilities.
- TraceTogether-only SafeEntry (TT-only SE) will no longer be implemented at ActiveSG and ActiveSG-managed facilities (including DUS facilities), except for sport events held with more than 500 participants at any one time. In such instances, VDS will continue to be implemented.
|ActiveSG Swimming Complexes
Swimming pools will open for public walk-ins. Booking of swim slots will no longer be required.
Public may scan their NRIC or My QR from their ActiveSG app at the turnstiles to gain admission. Please ensure your Active Wallet has sufficient funds before doing so.
Swimming pools will remain open daily between 8am – 9.30pm except for MOE Evans Swimming Pool. The operating hours for MOE Evans will be weekday from 6pm to 9.30pm, Saturday from 2pm to 9.30pm and Sunday from 8am to 9.30pm.
ActiveSG swimming pools will be open for morning swim starting from 6.30am on alternate days except Sunday. Please refer to the schedule below for the opening hours and days at the respective pools.
Every Mon / Wed / Fri
- Jalan Besar
- Jurong West
- Jurong Lake
- Our Tampines Hub
- Toa Payoh
- Yio Chu Kang
Every Tue / Thu / Sat
- Ang Mo Kio
- Bukit Batok
- Choa Chu Kang
- Geylang East
- Jurong East
- Kallang Basin
- Pasir Ris
- Senja Cashew
Gyms will open for public walk-ins. Booking of gym slots will no longer be required.
Public may scan their NRIC or My QR from their ActiveSG app at the counter to gain admission. Please ensure your Active Wallet has sufficient funds before doing so.
Gyms will remain open daily between 7am – 10pm, except the following gyms:
7am - 9.30pm
- Bukit Batok
- Kallang Basin
Stadiums will open daily from 4.30am – 9.30pm. You may access to the stadium via the side gate before the main entrance opens.
Please refer to the Facilities Closure page for updated information.
DOWNLOAD FULL LIST OF DUS FACILITIES ►
Please adhere to the following rules at all our indoor sport facilities:
- Hirers who book the facilities must be present in person and must produce the receipt and proof of identity upon request
- It is mandatory for the hirer of the respective court to be present during the time of play, and to be part of the group of players on court
- Bookings are non-transferrable
Refer to latest SMM FAQs
For any queries, please write in to us or call 1800-344-1177 during office hours (Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am to 6.00pm. Closed on public holidays).
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
You may refer to Latest Safe Management Measures for Sport and Physical Exercise and Activity for more details.