From 21 November 2020 to 27 December 2020, members of public will be able to access a total of 50 outdoor fields and 119 Indoor Sport Halls (ISH) located in 135 primary and secondary schools. Bookings can be made in advance through the ActiveSG app from 18 November 2020.
List of DUS Facilities Reopening during Year-End School Holidays [PDF]
SAFE MANAGEMENT MEASURES AT DUS FACILITIES
A Safe Distancing Ambassador (SDA) and a facility warden will also be stationed at each facility to ensure that players observe the Safe Management Measures (SMM) in place. In addition to the regular cleaning routine, all touch points within the facilities will be wiped down at the end of each day of public use. The facilities will also be thoroughly cleaned before the start of the school term in January 2021.
Guests are requested to fill up the SMM Questionaire and present the Acknowledgement email to our SDA for verification before entering the facility.
- It is mandatory for the hirer of respective facility to be present during the time of play. For corporate bookings, companies can send a representative.
- No intermixing of players between groups/courts is allowed.
- Different coloured wristbands will be issued and worn by players of different groups for identification.
- No competitions are allowed. Facilities are meant only for recreational play or training.
Staff will conduct verification checks before players are issued coloured wristbands prior to entering the facility. There will be no refunds for bookings where players fail to comply with the rules.
|DUS Sport Facilities
||Safe Management Measures (SMM)
- Up to 5 pax can be wrist-tagged and admitted into the hall, however only up to 4 pax allowed to play on the court.
- If a coach/instructor is present, the coach/instructor should be part of the 5 pax.
|Netball, Volleyball, Basketball, Floorball (ISH)
|Max of 5 pax per court
- Max capacity of 50pax per field, with activities conducted in groups of 5pax.
- Groups must keep 3m apart from one another at all times. Capacity must be reduced to below 50 pax accordingly in order to maintain this minimum distance.
Users can refer to SportSG’s advisory for the resumption of sport and physical exercise and activity for the detailed SMMs to observe.
SportSG will take strong action against individuals who fail to comply with the SMMs, including barring them from the use of all DUS and ActiveSG facilities. Public use of the affected facilities may also be suspended as a result of such non-compliance.
For queries, members of the public can write in to us or call 1800-344-1177 during office hours (Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am to 6.00pm)
Frequently Asked Questions about re-opening of DUS Facilities
You may refer to the Press Release on the Reopening Of Dual-Use Scheme Facilities During Year-End School Holidays.