In line with the move to Phase Three of Singapore’s reopening, and to continue to provide members of the public with access to sports facilities, selected outdoor fields and Indoor Sports Halls (ISHs) under the Dual-Use Scheme (DUS) will remain open for public bookings on Saturdays and Sundays.
During this period, members of public will be able to access a total of 53 outdoor fields and 121 Indoor Sport Halls (ISH) located in 138 primary, secondary schools and junior colleges. Bookings can be made in advance through the ActiveSG app.
The outdoor fields will be open for public use from 3pm to 7pm on Saturdays, and 9am to 7pm on Sundays. The ISHs will be open for public use from 3pm to 9pm on Saturdays, and 9am to 7pm on Sundays. Public use of other DUS facilities, such as all DUS free-to-play fields and DUS courts not within the ISHs, will remain closed.
List of DUS Facilities (PDF)
SAFE MANAGEMENT MEASURES AT DUS FACILITIES
A Safe Distancing Ambassador (SDA) and a facility warden will also be stationed at each facility to ensure that players observe the Safe Management Measures (SMM) in place. In addition to the regular cleaning routine, all touch points within the facilities will be wiped down at the end of each day of public use.
Guests are requested to fill up the SMM Questionaire and present the Acknowledgement email to our SDA for verification before entering the facility.
- Download the Trace Together app or bring along the Trace Together token/NRIC for scanning of SafeEntry and temperature taking
- It is mandatory for the hirer of respective facility to be present during the time of play. For corporate bookings, companies can send a representative.
- There shall be clear segregation between groups and no intermingling and cross-playing between different groups/courts is allowed.
- At least 2m safe distancing between individuals in outdoor fields and 3m distancing for high intensity exercises in ISH
- Different coloured wristbands will be issued and worn by players of different groups for identification.
- No competitions are allowed. Facilities are meant only for recreational play or training.
- No socialisation beyond activities.
- Toilets are open. Users to observe safe distancing measures.
Staff will conduct verification checks before players are issued coloured wristbands prior to entering the facility. There will be no refunds for bookings where players fail to comply with the rules.
|Indoor & Outdoor Facilities
- Venue capacity of 50 pax per facility at any one time
- Booking required via ActiveSG app
From 8 - 30 May 2021,
- For Badminton:
Maximum of 5 players and 1 instructor/coach per court will be admitted into the facility
- For Team Sports (e.g. Futsal, Netball, Volleyball, Basketball, Floorball):
Maximum of 5 players per group and to remain 3m between groups. An additional service provider (such as instructor or a coach) is permissible.
Users can refer to SportSG’s Guidelines & FAQs for Stricter Safe Management Measures For Sport And Physical Exercise and Activity (8 to 30 May 2021) for more details.
SportSG will take strong action against individuals who fail to comply with the SMMs, including barring them from the use of all DUS and ActiveSG facilities. Public use of the affected facilities may also be suspended as a result of such non-compliance.
For queries, members of the public can write in to us or call 1800-344-1177 during office hours (Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am to 6.00pm)
Frequently Asked Questions